Security and Penetration Tester - English speaking
About the Project
Based on our clients’ site in Sweden you will responsible for conducting Security and Penetration Testing in a Financial environment.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on leading Banking technology, advising and implementing security testing solutions.
You will be dealing with Senior Stakeholders, as well as external suppliers, BAs, PMs etc. and need to demonstrate confidence in discussing and advising complex technical issues.
A Security and Penetration Tester with proven hands-on experience of performing application and infrastructure penetration tests, as well as physical security reviews and social engineering tests
Ability to review and define requirements for information security solutions
Experienced in performing security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments, covering all types of applications (web application, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications, SaaS)
Able to participate in and contribute to Security Assessments of networks, systems and applications
Work on improvements for provided security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets
You will also need a good understanding of network protocols, design and operations combined with strong analytical and efficient problem-solving skills
Educated to Bachelor degree or higher, technical discipline preferred, with good written and oral English. Ability to speak Swedish would be a bonus.
The following are skills that would also be beneficial in helping fulfil the role: –
- CISSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP or other information security certifications
- Application development background and security knowledge – example of languages include C, C#, C++, Java, J2EE
- Vulnerability and threat management experience
- Experience with various security tools and products (Fortify, AppScan, etc…)
- Good understanding of the components of a secure DLC/SDLC
- Vulnerability analysis and application reversing skills
- Understanding of cryptography principles
You must be eligible to work in the Sweden and have a full traceability CV.
UK or EU passport holder.
- as this is a contract role we can discuss benefits/expenses over the phone
For an initial conversation, please get in touch by sending your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
No agencies please.