About the Project
Based on our clients’ site in Germany, you will be leading 2 teams of testers, one English speaking team and one German speaking.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on leading Banking technology, advising and implementing technical test and release solutions.
You will be dealing with Senior Stakeholders, as well as external suppliers, BAs, PMs etc. and need to demonstrate confidence in discussing and advising complex technical issues.
The role also requires the Test and Release Manager to ensure that a pro-active and positive approach is taken in the delivery of the work.
A pro-active Senior resource with proven hands-on experience of delivering testing and release projects in a variety of technological landscapes and complex end to end systems.
Fluent in German and English and with ability to manage teams with strong personalities.
Successful delivery experience within mature agile / DevOps environments, devising good modern test and release approaches and demonstrating use of suitable tooling
Ability to understand architectural designs (HLDs, LLDs) and challenge where appropriate.
Ability to influence and challenge decisions at all levels based on a performance risk assessment where appropriate.
Ability to develop and present project level test strategies.
Experience of acting as the point of contact and SME in Testing and Release Disciplines across multiple projects.
Collaborate effectively across multi-vendor services and teams
Part of the role may also include
- Test Scenario Design
- Test Preparation (including production of Test Scripts and Execution run book)
- Test Execution (including Validation runs)
- Test Analysis
- Test Reporting including participation in Gateway Reviews and production of Test Completion Report(s)
- Planning, conducting and evaluation of ‘Proof of Concept(s) where desirable
- Provide proficient analysis of collated test results, raise defects where appropriate and provide feedback and recommendations based on the testing lifecycle.
- Defect Management
- Release planning and monitoring
You must be eligible to work in the Germany and have a full traceability CV.
To be determined
For an initial conversation, please get in touch by sending your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
No agencies please.