Software Testing Conference NORTH
26 – 27 September 2017
The Principal York, York
The Software Testing Conference North is a UK-based conference that provides the software testing community at home and abroad with invaluable content from revered industry speakers; practical presentations from the winners and finalists of The European Software Testing Awards; Executive Workshops, facilitated and led by key figures; as well as a market leading exhibition, which will enable delegates to view the latest products and services available to them. Infuse is supporting the event as an exhibitor.
In 2016, the Software Testing Conference North saw over 150 attendees from scores of different businesses that included Aviva, Eurostar, Virgin Media, AstraZeneca; all congregating to partake in fabulous speaker sessions, interactive workshops, and enthralling Q&A debates.
The Software Testing Conference North event will be split into four category areas:
- Strategy And Management
- Tools And Techniques
- People And Process
- Big Thinking
These subjects can include, but not limited to the following topics:
- A software testing case study and sharing good practices
- New, developing and changing trends
- Agile: developments, tools and techniques
- Test data management: changing perspectives
- Test automation: benefits and challenges
- Continuous delivery
- Performance testing
- DevOps – how will it impact upon QA?
- Best testing thinking: theories and practice