Test Process Improvement Service
What is it?
- Infuse Consulting provides a Test Process Improvement service that utilises the Test Maturity Model integrated (TMMi) in order to assess the capabilities of your software quality processes and identify what to improve, in which order, and why, to improve your return on investment (ROI).
How does it work?
- Undertake both informal and formal TMMi baselining activities using a series of standardised checklists and questionnaires or against one of several industry recognised test process improvement or test maturity models.
- Our accredited personnel will instantly make an impact with the following outcomes:
- The creation of a flexible TMM-based assessment of testing-related quality processes
- A pragmatic and achievable process improvement roadmap to support quality goals
- Initial ROI groundwork leading to quantifiable benefits that can be measured
Which issues does it address?
- Governance – Delays in project timelines due to a lack of visibility of go-live issues.
- Strategy – No coherent strategy for testing.
- Quality and Cost Control – Quality concerns or issues. Poor operational/system performance. Increased costs in implementation.
How does it help?
- Faster – ‘Shift left’. Test earlier and more often to detect more faults sooner.
- Smarter – Gain intel on your test maturity process to identify and prioritise areas for test improvement.
- Better – Reduce the amount of faults to increase quality and reduce production support and costs.