Performance Engineering Service
What is it?
- Performance Engineering is an iterative set of activities throughout all phases of the service or software delivery cycle that will help verify and validate your performance requirements. Infuse adopts a pragmatic and “total quality management” approach in terms of testing, tuning, modelling, monitoring and capacity planning for optimum performance.
How does it work?
A simple 5-step iterative process model to suit any delivery method:
- Discover – Infuse specialists identify your issues.
- Design – Our engineers design the optimal solution.
- Build – We build/adopt the functional test process in accordance to your delivery approach.
- Deploy – We run our process against your systems and help you detect your functional issues.
- Realise – You go-live with confidence.
Which issues does it address?
- Inefficiency – Software releases are delayed by one big, rushed performance test at the end of your programme. Faults are found too late in your programme.
- Ineffectiveness – Performance standards, such as system reliability, are not being measured or met. Performance issues are not addressed properly in either test or live environments.
How does it help?
- Faster – ‘Shift left’. Test earlier and more often to detect more faults sooner.
- Smarter – Reduce the impact of full-scale performance tests. Find faults early in the development process to lower costs.
- Better – Measure, validate and verify operational effectiveness against benchmarks