Who we are
Infuse Consulting Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 04384537, and with its registered office at Unit 004, Coppergate House, 10 Whites Row, E1 7NF
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with applicable data protection laws, which include (i) the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679) on 25 May 2018 (“GDPR”); and (ii) other applicable privacy laws.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use your personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us via the Infuse by any of the following means:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 3755 5135
Post: Unit 004, Coppergate House, 10 Whites Row, E1 7NF
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised child under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, you may not use this website unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
The personal information we collect about you
When you access and browse this website (including when you submit personal information to us, e.g. through data entry fields on the website), we may collect the following information from you:
• Full name (first and last name);
• E-mail address
• Country of residence
• Telephone number (including mobile)
• Your query
• Company name/address
• Details about the pages you’ve visited
• Any other personal information that you provide us with;
How and why we may store and use your information
We may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
1. To make this website and its content available to you;
2. Upon your explicit consent, to include your name and relevant information to allow us to contact you at your request.
3. To respond to any queries or requests that you may submit to us through the Website (e.g. by using the online contact form);
4. Enabling you to log on certain restricted parts of our website
5. Managing your participation to online content
6. Contact you regarding, events articles and certain marketing materials (with your permission)
We process your personal information for the purposes mentioned above, insofar you have given consent to the processing (under B) or insofar the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract (under A and C).
Retention periods for you data vary depending on our relationship with you. If you are a prospect with no established contractual and/or business relationship, we will keep your data for no longer than five (5) years after your information has been shared with us.
This will also apply to individuals we do have contractual/business relationships with, if such relationships cease.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party.
We may disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency.
However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes. The type of data we collect via our website is as follows:
• The internet domain and IP address from where you access our website
• The type of browser software and operating system you can use to access our website
• The date and time you access our website
• The pages you enter and exit on our website; and
• If you linked our website from another website, the address of that website
• The personal data relating to any individual will be deleted once that person has expressed that we do so
We will never transfer any information about you to third parties abroad, unless under express permission from yourself to do so.
Infuse Consulting Ltd has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide us with, against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental destruction, loss or damage.
When using our Applications and Cloud Services (such as useMango Client and Web), we pledge to respect your privacy, to be transparent about our data practices, to keep your data safe, to never sell your personal data, to let you decide how your information is shared, and to only collect data that helps us improve our products and services.
HOW WE USE YOUR ACCOUNT DATA
Infuse uses your data to provide you with the best experience possible, to help you make the most of your software, and to improve our products. Here are some examples:
• Your anonymized data is used for research including collaborations with Universities & third parties to understand and improve Infuse products and services.
• Logs and other data are used to troubleshoot Infuse services; detect and protect against error, fraud or other criminal activity.
Account data is kept on our servers and is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. By submitting data onto either of these systems the user consents to this anonymized use.
You have the following rights:
• the right to access to personal information that we hold about you;
• the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge;
• where the processing is based on your consent, the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
• the right to erasure where the conditions of article 17 of the GDPR have been met;
• the right to restriction of processing where the conditions of article 18 of the GDPR have been met;
• the right to data portability insofar the conditions of article 20 GDPR apply to you;
• the right to object to processing of personal data concerning you, insofar applicable under article 21 GDPR;
• the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; and
• the right to opt out, at first request and free of charge, of any direct marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please write to us (either by post or by e-mail) at the address specified above.
Third party sites
Infuse Consulting Ltd: August 2020