Test Data Management Service
What is it?
- Our Test Data Management service provides an automated solution for creating, maintaining and provisioning the test data needed to rigorously test evolving applications.
- We use tools that uniquely combine elements of data subsetting, masking and synthetic, on-demand data generation to enable testing teams to meet the agile needs of the organization.
- Infuse works with its own solutions, as well as those provided by leading vendors such as CA, Oracle, IBM and others.
How does it work?
- Discover and Baseline
- Analyse your current test data management.
- Design, Build and Pilot
- Define which actions (policies, standards, processes, guidelines) and tool sets are needed to improve TDM within organization.
- Choose the right tools for your TDM needs.
- Offer a pilot or proof of value to show the selected tools can deliver the TDM required within the client organization, and that the proposed process can deliver the expected benefits.
- Provide a full TDM rollout.
- Support and train customers all the way through the process and even after the rollout.
Which issues does it address?
- Timeliness– Critical delays in provisioning test data are lengthening test cycles and pushing defect detection later in the software lifecycle.
- Smarter – Sensitive data across the enterprise is hard to find and identify for data protection compliance requirements.
- Risk – Enhance existing data or build small, richer sets of production-like test data from scratch based on your data model—without the sensitive content..
How does it help?
- Faster – Quickly identify gaps in your test coverage. Reduce the time spent searching for manual test data by upwards of 95%.
- Smarter – Provision realistic data with all the characteristics of production except for sensitive content that is undesired in testing.
- Better – Build high quality, richer sets of tests data – maximum coverage with minimum data.
Test Data Management Flow