How we process your data
- to process any request for advice or information to be supplied by us;
- to track the volume of traffic to the various sections of the site;
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
The data we collect
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name;
- your company name;
- your phone number;
- your email address;
- your query;
- details about the pages you visit.
The circumstances in which we may contact you
We may contact you, including by email or telephone, to tell you about our services. You may refuse any marketing communication from us in the future at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The data we hold about you
Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, please send an email to email@example.com As soon as we are satisfied as to your identity, we will send to you, within 40 days, a copy of all the data that we hold concerning you. When you visit our web pages, tracking technologies may automatically record information about you. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- the internet domain and IP address from where you access our website;
- the type of browser software and operating system you use to access our website;
- the date and time you access our website;
- the pages you enter, visit and exit on our website; and
- if you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website.
We use this information to help us identify click stream patterns, to improve our website, and to learn about the number of visitors to our website and the types of technology our visitors use.
- with PC: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookie settings.
- with Apple Macintosh: Edit > Preferences > Receiving files > Cookies > Cookie settings.
- Edit > Preferences > Advanced > Cookies radio buttons.
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookie settings.
You will normally be able to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, accept certain types of cookie, and/or receive a warning before accepting a cookie. Alternatively, if you wish to remove these cookies from your computer at a later date you may clear them after visiting the site; this will not affect the performance of the site or the cookies in question.